Friday, April 16, 2010

Fairs and Conventions...

Elijah and I are off to a Homeschooling Fair in Maryland to sell our wares!!  Not only are we selling the History curriculum that you can find here but I am also selling Hands on History Craft buckets, Hands on History Craft booklets and Used Books.  All the money from the buckets, booklets and used books are going to Aaron's adoption.  The rest of the money goes to paying our bills.  So this is an important weekend.  We will attend two more Convention in May and June, although I so hope I will be in Aaron's country and will NOT be attending those Conventions.  Rob and Ben are staying home to hold down the fort!

P.S. We have more puzzle pieces to put up and will do that when I return.  If you donated to Reece's Rainbow and do not see your name on a puzzle piece... it is because I have not received the list of names of those who recently gave through Reece's Rainbow.  Please let me know who you are so I can put your name on the puzzle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!