Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Quiet

     My blog may be a bit quiet in the next week or so.  I write history curriculum for BIBLIOPLAN  for Homeschoolers, Co-ops and Christian Schools.  For this year's major project I am writing the Companion e-book for Medieval history. (Last year I wrote the 350+ e-book for Ancient history).   I have to write 34 lessons for the e-book and normally they take about a week for each lesson.  I'm teaching it this fall to a group of Homeschoolers who come to my house and by next year it will be on the market.  So I am in a race in the next 2 weeks to knock off as many lessons as I can in the midst of cleaning my house and getting ready to leave the country for quite a number of weeks!  Yikes!

PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR US AS WE PREPARE FOR THIS JOURNEY!  

MOST IMPORTANT - PLEASE KEEP LIFTING AARON UP TO THE THRONE! 

 PRAY THAT THE LORD WILL PREPARE HIS HEART FOR THE DAY WE ARRIVE.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you guys! By the way, saw your comment on our blog today. No, not cousins. This is a VERY big city, so the chance of that being the case would be about like the chances of me being related to some other person you knew that also lived in Atlanta :) But they ARE brothers now, and we are thankful for that!!

    Maybe we'll run into you guys in Kyiv in a couple of weeks!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!