Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Sweet Men

Oh it is good to be home.

I've been gone too long from my sweet men...


I MISSED MISSED MISSED THEM!!


Home Sweet Home!!


I am so thankful to see that the Jenks are within $500.00 of being fully funded... THAT IS AMAZING!! 

At our BiblioPlan booth we sold used books for this precious little guy...

Aaron and I counted up all the money for the books this morning and we raised $135.00!!


I put the money in his account this morning and now Shaun has OVER $4,000.00 DOLLARS!!

WHERE IS THE FAMILY FOR THIS SWEET LITTLE TREASURE???

----------------------------------


Stay tuned... I will be posting the winner of the e-reader book tomorrow... right now I am going to go enjoy being home with my family!


1 comment:

  1. I bet it feels great to be home after being away for so many 'sweeps'. :)

    I'm super excited to see you are fundraising and spreading the word for Shaun. I absolutely love that boy. I'm hoping we find his forever family soon.

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!