Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ben's Other Personality


To know him is to love him.

That is how everyone feels about our oldest son, Ben.

He's been fun-loving since birth and is friends to all...

But I am here to tell you that he has ANOTHER SIDE to him .... and here are the pictures to prove it...

Ben versus Aaron....

CAN YOU SAY HEARTLESS???


Ben versus Elijah...

While his sweet little cousin looks on!!


Oh My.... He's going to kill Elijah!!


Running away with his stolen booty...


Never fear little cousin.... Elijah is OKAY!!


But Ben is not finished yet....


NOPE... He's decided he is tough enough to take on the BIG GUY!!


Ben versus Rob (Dad).


HE'S TOUGH...


BUT I JUST DON'T THINK HE IS TOUGH ENOUGH...


THE COWARD FLEES FROM THE SCENE OF THE CRIME!


PROOF POSITIVE.... My sweet Ben is NOT quite the innocent that everyone thinks he is....


But I love him anyway... even if he is cutthroat at Chess too...







2 comments:

  1. haha this is the best ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Ben lived close by so we could play more often - that way I could work up to being a challenge for him!

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!