Saturday, May 21, 2016

Seussical the Musical

 
These last two weekends I have had the fun privilege of watching my husband and sons performing in Seussical the Musical.
 
Elijah is the Cat in the Hat.  I know I am his mom. I know moms are biased.
 
I'm not biased.
 
He ROCKS the part!
 
 
I could watch him play the Cat in the Hat all day.
 
 
He's a total riot on stage and YES. He can SING.
 
 
Then there's Horton. My dear sweet husband fits that role like a glove.
 
 
Horton is the protector of the tiniest people on the planet...  

 
And also an abandoned egg...
 
 
Oh yes. He fits that part very very well.  And Yes. He can SING too.
 
And then there are my little cadets.
 

They make my Mama heart proud even though their little voices are not quite on the same level as their Papa and big brother...
 
They make up for it in cuteness and sincerity!
 
They have one more show tonight.  Rob and Elijah have the show tonight and another one on Sunday afternoon.
 
If you live in the Charlottesville area - you really need to come see them. 
 
------------------------------------------
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!