Wednesday, October 20, 2010

$23,516.00


Do you see that number??  That is how much precious Tori has in her Reece's Rainbow account.  Oh my goodness - that is an amazing number.  TWENTY THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!  I came home tonight tired from a meeting.  Discouraged about our own financial issues.  Weary and heavy laden about the blogs I am trying to write.  Rob told me to check out Tori's account on the RR website.  Unbelievable.   Amazing love.  I am completely in awe of God.  He has moved in so many hearts for this one little girl.  I am so grateful to be a part of something so precious as the rescuing of one little lonely, but not forgotten girl.  I know right now there is a family out there who is struggling deeply tonight.  We need to pray for them.  We need to pray that they will step out in boldness and faith and answer the call they are hearing in their hearts.  We need to pray that God will fill them with His perfect peace.   God is moving in their hearts.  Pray that they answer His call.  I can't wait for the announcement!!

REECE'S RAINBOW LINK FOR INFORMATION ABOUT ADOPTION

LINK TO TORI - SCROLL DOWN TO FIND HER....

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Praise the Lord! I'm so glad God has provided for this precious child. I'll be praying that her family has courage to step out and go for it. I know having the finances covered will be a big encouragement to them. Thanks for advocating for her! I can't wait to see that her family has found her -- It can't be long now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do I get info?

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!