Thursday, October 20, 2011

Boy Do I Have Something to Share....

THE MANY FACES OF AARON...












Oh My Goodness.  I have something SPECIAL to show you guys.  Yes I do.  Quite special indeed.

Every single time I see it I start crying again. 

I can't wait to share...

But not today.  Not today.

Sorry.  You are just going to have to wait.

We are running ragged right now. 

Aaron goes to Shriner's tomorrow for FOUR different appointments.... Two of them at 10:00.  Hmmmm.... Not sure how we are going to manage having him in OT at 10:00 and also having him in Orthotics at the same time.... It was a bit of a crack up to "PUSH ONE" to confirm his appointments after hearing that he has 2 appointments at the same time.  Thankfully Shriner's is a SPECIAL HOSPITAL and they tend to adjust easily to double appointments at the same time. 

Plus.... Next week I am off to Raleigh, North Carolina for a Christian School Convention.  We are going crazy right now trying to get ready for that event. I'll be setting up our little BiblioPlan booth by myself because our wonderful partner, Rusty, shattered her foot a few weeks ago.  Please pray for her.  She's really suffering right now.  She can't bear weight on her foot for 6-8 weeks.  She is not only our partner but she is a homeschooling mom who teaches at our Co-op.  She is definitely feeling very overwhelmed right now.  I'd appreciate prayers for next week too.  Doing a Convention alone is not something I am looking forward to AT ALL.  Rob considered going with me but dragging Aaron to the Convention and making him sit for 2 solid days in a small booth makes us both a bit uncomfortable.  Aaron loves being around people but he does not like being out of routine.  Changes in his routine tend to cause him to meltdown.  Small booths and Aaron meltdowns.... not a good mix.  So Rob is going to stay home and I am off to Raleigh alone.  Sigh.  Anyone in Raleigh want to come keep me company???

So as far as what I have to share with all of you wonderful people.....

I'm sorry but you all are just going to have to wait....

But trust me...

It is precious and beautiful and GOD IS MOVING.  Oh I can't wait share!!

----------------------------------

Thank you, thank you to all who have so sacrificially given to Artem.  I've seen so many of your names and I am touched beyond measure. So many of you are struggling to make ends meet yourselves.  Others are adopting your own sweet treasures.  Others are people who give over and over and over again.  And you have given again.  "Thank you" just doesn't quite cover how I feel.

Oh What A Day!!

God is Good.

10 comments:

  1. Teasing us is not very nice miss!

    Brooke
    www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed... not very nice at all lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M IN RALEIGH!!! We are leaving for Great Wolf Lodge on the 27th but if you're in town before then I'll make every effort to meet you for coffee or something! E-mail me. kpfarf@nc.rr.com

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I read this post an hour ago and Artem had $9,500 - came back and LOOK AT IT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could have NOT said anything. Would you grumpy people have liked that better???? I was being NICE by sharing that I have something to share.....LOL!! And Jennifer - I AM BEYOND THRILLED TO SEE ARTEM'S ACCOUNT!! Woo Hoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Shucks we miss each other by only 3 days at Shriners :(
    Oh I hope the good news is what I've been praying for!!!!
    Praying for a fruitful time at the convention and for Rusty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AND NOW IT'S OVER $11,000 - WHERE IS HIS MOMMY?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in Raleigh! I met you at your booth at the nche conference! I would love to have you for dinner or lunch or whatever!
    Email me... Rsbrown1099@bellsouth.net
    Sandy brown

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!