Friday, January 27, 2012

Fatherless Friday - God is On The Move

Sometimes I can be a bit of an airhead.... Okay - maybe a lot of the time.

Last week when I posted my Fatherless Friday I was feeling really sick so I claim that as my excuse.

I posted "my kids".  The ones who are often on my heart.  The ones I have been yelling about lately.

When I wrote the post, the only two children whose grant accounts I looked up were Heath because a fundraiser is going on for him and I wanted to post his numbers and Jack because I love him dearly.  I didn't pay any attention to any of the other grant accounts.

Then on Sunday - sick and barely able to lift my head off the pillow except to lose Saturday's lunch - I received an e-mail and a link to THIS PAGE...

When I finally had the energy to open the page and look I was floored.  Absolutely floored.

It is a page for ALL the RR babes who have over $2500.00 in their grant accounts.

So what you ask??? So what???

GO LOOK!!  A whole host of MY KIDS are on that page!!!!!

A little over 6 weeks ago almost all of them had but a bare pittance in their accounts.  You could barely take your family out to dinner on what some of them had.  And most of them had been listed on RR for YEARS.

Now a bunch of them have THOUSANDS of dollars.  THOUSANDS.

And where did that money come from??? YOU GUYS.  So many of you who have faithfully and lovingly and sacrificially given over and over and over again.   Gifts of love from here, there and everywhere.  Gifts without fanfare.  Gifts without fundraisers or Giveaways.  Gifts from the heart.  Gifts coupled with prayers for families to bravely step out and cross the ocean.

Rejoice with me as I SHOW you the numbers below on not just MY KIDS  but OUR KIDS.

Your Kids.

HEATH.
Last week he had $800.00 in his grant account.... THIS WEEK HE HAS $2161.00.


PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION TO HEATH THROUGH LEAH HARDWICK'S GIVEAWAY.... 

                                          BRENT                                                          SPENCER
                     In the middle of December Brent had 0.00 in his account... Now he has $3128.15.  
On December 12 Spencer had 600.00 in his account.... Now he has $7543.30

These boys were transferred to the SAME mental institute - they CAN be adopted together.  

  


 Jack.  
In December he had less than $100.00 in his account... This week he has $2285.10... Does this little boy know how many people around the world are praying and longing for him to have a family???  



   Paul                                        Nikita
                                                     $2,217.50                               $4706.00
Look at these numbers!!!  These two boys were at the BOTTOM OF THE PILE!!
Paul had $150.00 on December 12 and Nikita had $325.00.
    
                                                                                 
                            Danila                                     Yegor                                            Arina
                         $12,856.48                              $4045.00                                      $6680.83
Again - I am in total shock at these numbers!!  Click on Danila's link and see the updated picture of her!!  She is precious!  And Yegor!!  Arina!!   Are my eyes deceiving me???
         


                                                       Dimtry                                    Mark 
                                                      $3518.50                               $4190.00
We FOUGHT to get Dimtry over the wall and now look at how much has been raised.  Mark??  Sweet precious Mark??  My cup overflows.
  

   Robyn                                   Jin Wu                                   Sergei
                                $4739.61                               $3635.45                                 $8086.00
Precious babes.  Love in Action!
   

                                                  Meredith                                   HANSON
                                                  $6433.50                                     $124.00
Meredith had $620.00 in her account on December 12 after being on RR for 3 years.  Look at her numbers now!! Go Meredith Go!!  Hanson I have just added.  He is a TRUE LOST BOY.  He resides in a laying down room at Aaron's old institute so he definitely needs a lot of loving!!
                        
  


TWELVE OF THE SIXTEEN CHILDREN LISTED HERE ARE ON THE NEW RR MOVING MOUNTAINS PAGE.  These are the kids with the LARGEST RR grant accounts.  

NONE of OUR KIDS even came close to having that much in their accounts a mere 6 weeks ago.  I am in complete awe.  To see the love you have poured out on the Least of These....  It does a heart good.  Thank you.  

Keep praying for these babes.  They ALL NEED FAMILIES.  

We are removing the money barrier bit by bit.  So many dads and moms out there are terrified to jump off that cliff because they wonder how they can ever afford to pay for an adoption.  You are helping them see that GOD WILL PROVIDE.  You are helping pave the way.  Keep praying.  Keep giving.  Keep advocating.  I KNOW God is moving in hearts.  I know that some of these precious kids have families RIGHT NOW who are on their knees seeking the Lord's desire.   He is pounding on hearts.  I know this and I rejoice.  God is on the move.  


The mountains melt like wax before the LORD, 
      before the Lord of all the earth. 
The heavens proclaim his righteousness; 
      every nation sees his glory. 









6 comments:

  1. Thank you Father for answered prayer for these kids. Praying for their families to see them and jump in on faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray! Heath is now at $2,197.00!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are seriously looking at Meredith. But India is in flux and she is not available at this time. Pray for their doors to open!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you see his grant now? $2,470.00!! I am planning to help another lost girl waiting to get found once Celine hits $10,000.

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!