Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Morning Prayer

 
 
I call to you, Lord, come quickly to me;
    hear me when I call to you.
May my prayer be set before you like incense;
    may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.
 
Set a guard over my mouth, Lord;
    keep watch over the door of my lips.
 
May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart
    be pleasing in your sight,
    Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
 
 
This is my prayer.
 
This is my desire.
 
Forever and always.
 
-----------------------
 
Confession.... We have spent the last week trying to fill Aaron's days with fun activities.  We've been swimming and been to a show and to a discovery museum and spent time with relatives etc etc....   But I don't have very many pictures to prove that our littlest has NOT been neglected.  Sometimes you just have to leave the camera at home and just enjoy the moment... And sometimes you forget to take the camera with you... either way...
 
You will just have to take my word for it...
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
He has NOT been neglected!!!!!
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Ha! My 10 year old daughter wants to know if Aaron is eating ice cream for breakfast! Love the cone holder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his dimples, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He doesn't look like it with that big smile and huge dimples! My 12 year old thinks if I'm not constantly entertaining him and running him to various places (movies, pool, fun house) that he is being neglected!

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!