Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Is It Possible??

MAYBE... JUST MAYBE....
 
MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE our Homestudy will be in the mail to us today because MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE the clearances are done????
 
I know FOR A FACT that New Jersey is DONE!! Arrived!!  On their desk...  But Georgia ... the hold-out state... They SAID they are writing the letter so I am HOPING and PRAYING that TODAY our homestudy is finalized and enroute to our house! 
 
I'm trying not to get TOO excited...
 
 
Just staying calm and cool until I know for sure...
 
 
Just staying focused on watching the under 100 Angel Tree babes moving up the wall....
 
AND DID YOU SEE HOW MANY WENT OVER THE WALL YESTERDAY????
 
Not just the 100 wall but babes were moving all over the place!!
 
Some of you LOVE orphans!
 
 
I LOVE that you LOVE orphans!!
 
Yesterday 44 Angel Tree babes were under 100 and this morning - ONLY 21 LEFT...
 

 
 
Kicking up my heels in joy over that news!!
 
 
Today's goal...
 
GET THEM ALL OVER THE 100 WALL!!
 
It's going to take teamwork...
 
 
 
But we can do it!!!
 
Come on... Join in the fun! 
 
Because getting the under 100 babes over is way more distracting and fun than biting my nails over our clearances....
 
 
 BlakeRegina Samuel 3-2
WE ARE AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE TREE!
  


I

2 comments:

  1. I just sent little Tori up over the hundred mark. What a lovely feeling to do that for such a sweet baby! I can't go get her, or any of the others, but this will help. I'll be watching to see her place change, and keeping an eye on her to see if her family finds her. :) I'm hoping hoping HOPING!!! samm

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!