Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Best Ever

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.
 
Waiting on TWO Clearances.
 
New Jersey for me.
 
Georgia for Rob.
 
They were filed over two months ago.
 
I lived in New Jersey for 4 months.
 
Rob lived in Georgia for 3 months.
 
The insanity of a state taking over two months to run a simple background check on us is beyond my brain cells.
 
I'm afraid I'm going to have a hole in the wall next to my desk from my head beating against it.
 
-------------------------------------
 
While we are waiting Rob and Elijah and Aaron are in the Best Christmas Pageant Ever....

And it really is the BEST Christmas Pageant Ever!!

This is the promo and YES that is Elijah getting ready to hit a girl...

 
 
If you live in the Charlottesville area... come on out!  Aaron makes a cute shepherd, Elijah is a nasty Herdman and Rob (who is Reverend Hopkins) sings O Holy Night.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you won't have to go "sur place" to get these clearences ! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!