Monday, February 9, 2015

He Summons Us By Name



Isaiah 45:3...
"I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name."
 
I saw this verse on someone's Facebook status this morning.
 
Wow did it speak to me.
 
How precious is that verse on this Monday morning!
 
Please please please keep praying for Xavier. He truly needs a miracle. 
This little man needs a miracle tonight. Please pray.
 
His family loves him so much!
 
Our Orphans Treasures Auction and Giveaway continues.  We have182 items without bids as of this morning.  I'd really like to see that number drop!  So many really really cool items up for auction.
 
I apologize to all of you who clicked THIS LINK yesterday and were unable to see the cross stitch pictures!  Please go back and look again!  It is a special donation. 
 
 
(We are STILL waiting on travel dates...)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!