Friday, December 18, 2015

Make a Difference

See these four babes??
 
                          Alaric #25-15                            Betsy                                   Georgia

 
Aren't they adorable??
 
Guess what they have in common???
 
They are orphans.
 
They are available for adoption.
 
They are listed on Reece's Rainbow.
 
They are on the Reece's Rainbow Angel Tree this year.
 
They are the bottom feeders.
 
The ones who happened to be on the very bottom of the tree this morning when I went to check the tree.
 
Yes, I check the tree.
 
Every day.
 
Several times a day.
 
I'm weird that way.
 
My Charlie and Rebecca are way over the $1,000 wall on the tree.  I am so so happy for them.
 
Thank you to everyone who has given and given some more for them!!
 
Now come on Mama and Papa.... Where are you!!!
 
 
 
I love these two babes!!
 
I will keep on shouting for them, but for the next two weeks I'm also going to do all I can to get the bottom feeders on the tree moved up and over the $1,000 wall.
 
 
 
I know many many many of you put off making your tax deductible donation to charity until the very end of the year.
 
How about taking all or part of that donation and helping the least of the least this year?  I cannot tell you how many times I have people tell me they would adopt but the money is the stumbling block.
 
The Angel Tree is a wonderful way to remove that stumbling block!
 
It's so easy!!
 
And fun!!
 
And life-changing.
 
For you.  For an orphan. For an orphan's family.
 
 
Just CLICK HERE and pick a child... click their donation button and donate something... anything... into their grant account. 
 
The BIG goal is to get every single child over the $1,000 wall.
 
The mini-goal for now is to get the bottom feeders over the $250.00 wall.  This morning there are 44 bottom feeders....
 
Make a difference.
 
For you.  For an orphan. For an orphan's family.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. They are so adorable! Just like angels came from heaven. I'm so happy to see these children well nourished and cared. Let us all help these children so they can have a better future.

    Be a volunteer for children and make a change!

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!