Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Restoration Begins

Heath met his family.
 
Restoration begins.
 
 
 
They are choosing to stay private until after court so I can't share but I promise that as soon as I am able I will.  I know so many of you have been praying alongside us for three long years.  You shouted with us.  Raised money with us.  Loved with us.  Cried with us.  Knowing that in just a matter of weeks he will be carried out of there... I KNOW you are rejoicing right along with us.  Thank you.  Thank you for your faithful love and concern.  Thank you for loving the Least of These.  Thank you for your sacrificial giving.  Thank you for responding to God's call.  Thank you!
 
And while I am rejoicing today...
 
Tavin has a family.
 
30818224927
 
And get this... HIS FAMILY LIVES HERE IN VIRGINIA IN THE SAME CITY WHERE BEN IS GOING TO COLLEGE!!!
 
That is SO CLOSE to us!!
 
They will be going to Shriners in Philly for his treatment!!
 
WOO HOO!!
 
I am jumping for joy!
 
God is good.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!