Thursday, February 27, 2020

Traveling, Traveling

The dreaded time has come...

Convention season.

Over the next 5 weeks I am hitting the road 4 times.

Tennessee, Texas, South Carolina and Missouri

Aaron and I are Tennessee bound this morning to the Teach Them Diligently conference.

Leaving Little Girl and John home with Rob.


Prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Little girl's roller coaster ride has not been as treacherous these last few weeks. We made some changes in her diet and meds and we are seeing a positive difference. But she's still fragile and leaving her is hard on my heart. 

Rob's amazing with her so she's in great hands but it's still not easy. Praying our van stays steady on the road and we make it there and back safe and sound.

We are rejoicing that our book came bumping into the driveway on Tuesday... 


We are honestly too exhausted right now to rejoice properly but hopefully when I get back we can take the time to do some celebrating and sharing of all that has been happening in the BiblioPlan World!!

Until then....

I'm off....
 



2 comments:

  1. Much love. We'll be praying for the conference season, at home and abroad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Praying for safe travels.
    I see we're both speaking in Richmond. (That's how I found out about this blog.) I hope to see you--you are doing important work! It'd be great to be booth neighbors again.

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!