Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mulligan's Stew

Back in the early 1900's, displaced people would often take their little food offerings and throw it all together into a community pot.  With some water, a pot, a fire and a little bit of food from everyone, no one would go hungry. 




I'm a lousy cook and most of my meals are fit only for my family.  Despite this, I'm making a Mulligan Stew.  I don't know at this point what is going to be in the stew or who exactly is going to partake of it but it is going to be fun. 

If you want to join in the fun.... let me know....

I'm hoping that this stew will benefit a number of orphans.

E-mail me if you have donations for my stew.  I'm still looking for items - large and small.  I can't make promises about certain kids or families (please have mercy on me on that one because it is SO HARD).  I'm doing a lot of praying and a lot of considering.  Got me some great cooks who are helping stir the pot!! Got me a great God who has been stirring in my pot for the past number of weeks.  I'm relying heavily upon HIS LEADING.

covenantb@yahoo.com for those who have donations...

1 comment:

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!