Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Winners and Winners

Here it is... The post you have been waiting for...
THE WINNERS...
Just so you know...
Since my dear husband is a math guru and understands spreadsheets and adding numbers and all that... He generated a spreadsheet that designated numbers to each person based on how much they donated....
Then we traveled over to random.org and generated the numbers....
We gave out the prizes according to how the numbers came up and in the order of the prizes listed below...




$400.00
BRAND NEW Apple iPad 2
MC979LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi, White) 2nd Generation

WON BY CHRISTINE AND NEIL N.

Apple iPad 2 Tablets

$300.00
BRAND NEW Kindle Fire HD 8.9"
8.9" HD Display, Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Dual-Antenna Wi-Fi, 16GB

WON BY SUE H.
$100.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE
Take your pick...

WON BY MICHELLE E.
OR you can use the $100.00 to PICK A CHILD OR FAMILY on Reece's Rainbow and donate the money into their account!
Magnificent Logo

ANOTHER
$100.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE
Take your pick...

WON BY SUE H.
OR you can use the $100.00 to PICK A CHILD OR FAMILY on Reece's Rainbow and donate the money into their account!
Magnificent Logo


A BRAND NEW SIGNED COPY OF PEAS AND THANK YOU
BY SARAH MATHENY!!
Sarah is advocating for Heath on her blog...peas and thank you
THANK YOU SARAH!!

WON BY MIKE AND ANGIE R.
A BRAND NEW SIGNED COPY OF BIBLIOPLAN'S NEWEST COMPANION BOOK...

WON BY ALICIA S.

Winner please e-mail me your address so we can get the items shipped out to you.... covenantb@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I won! I spent the summer selling things around the house for Heath, who has had such a special place in my heart for over a year. I am so thankful! We just won an ebook in another drawing and I was chuckling because nobody in our house has an electronic reader (or IPAD or much of anything electronic). Now we do!

    I wish I could be his family but I know there is a perfect one out there who is going to step forward soon!!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!