Monday, November 26, 2012

Words Fail Me

I don't have any words to blog. 

A little boy sits in a mental institute across the ocean.  His sister in another institute.  Separated by distance and circumstances. I cannot look at him without wanting to weep. Oh Samuel.

And in that same institute live Heath and Sasha and Hanson and Alexei.  I just don't have words to blog today.

   

Five Lost Boys.  PLEASE LORD SEND FAMILIES!!


Another little boy is slowly going downhill as he sits and waits for a family.  He too is in an institute.  Bobby. Where is your Mama little boy?  I can't look at your new pictures without wanting to lose it.

  Photo: is praying Bobby finds a family soon!!!! 

And Yegor?  Sitting in another institute?




And Emmitt??


I don't have any words to blog. 

I just don't even know what to say.

Words fail me on this Monday.

All I can do is pray.


My heart is sad today. 

7 comments:

  1. It is hard to put words together when you see such desperate situations for these children. I am praying with you and all the orphan advocates. Thank you for keeping their precious faces on your blog.
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. and me praying!!!!! julia you know what it means to me that you shared Bobby's face! thank you just doesn't come close!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember leaving Romania in 1998 after visiting several orphanages and hoping God was calling us back to work with the orphans in country. God answered us on that trip with a resounding "NO". I sobbed while waiting for our train "But who will care for these orphans LORD?"
    '"I will" was his reply.
    I always wonder why God called us to stay in America and adopt our two rather than care for more overseas. I always wonder why God gave us a a child needing more than 10 times of our other kids combined, leaving us hemmed in and unable to adopt again any time soon.
    We may never know the "whys" but know we are doing what we've been called to be doing.
    God sees. God hears. God has a plan. Praying comfort and resolve for you to keep advocating and sharing, as well as more to awaken to the cause and join us in caring for the orphans! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't do much or anything really to help or give except toss a few coins in someone's bucket a few times. But I can pray for the children and for tireless advocates like you. Please know, you are prayed for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia,

    My name is Amanda, I am looking into adopting a child from reeces rainbow and would love to speak with you! Could you possibly send me a message? My email is alc8518@msn.com

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!