Friday, January 18, 2013

Fatherless Friday

I made a mistake on Monday.
 
 
I did something that I have not done in a very long time.
 
 
I looked at the Newly Listed Page on Reece's Rainbow.
 
 
Once I started scanning down the faces I realized I was in trouble, but I refused to allow myself to close the page. 
 
 
 I made myself look at every.single.child on that page.
 
 
It was a mistake.
 
 
I have spent the rest of the week in a tailspin.
 
 
I have spent the rest of the week wanting to curl up under my desk and weep uncontrollably.
 
 
That's all I have to say today.
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Julia,
    Thank you for including "Iris"'s picture. She has been so heavy on my mind and heart. Praying a family sees her and steps forward. So, move over because I'll be joining you under the desk.
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was Sutter that broke me down.

    Tammy
    ON, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, that is a heart-breaking page to visit -- but what part of the RR website "Waiting Angels" pages ISN'T heartbreaking to visit?

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!