Friday, April 26, 2013

We're Off...

It isn't going to be a sit around the house and make a mess sort of weekend...
 

 
My messy man...
 

It isn't going to be a lie around on the couches sort of weekend either...
 


 
I wish.
 
It's going to be a weekend of selling history curriculum at the Maryland State Curriculum Fair...
 
It's going to be a few days of talking to people and enjoying the company of other vendors...
 
It's going to be a fun time with Rob who is going with me this time..
 
It's going to be BORING for Aaron as he is also going...
 
Thankfully - his cousins are coming to get him on Saturday so he can escape the doldrums of sitting in a booth and watching videos and playing on the iPad...
 
Okay... maybe he won't be too bored in our booth...
 
It's going to be a blog break for a few days...
 
See you when we get back...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics of you and Aaron together - so sweet :) My goodness, he looks so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, and you and your family have captured my heart! My husband and I are in the process of adopting a RR darling, and your stories have encouraged us so much.

    We live in Cincinnati, and I'm so disappointed I didn't find your blog sooner so I could meet you when you were here for the convention. Please let us know when you'll be back in this area. I would love to meet you!

    Thank you, and many blessings to your family!

    God bless,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!