Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Heart Hurts



See this little guy?  His name is COLIN.  He's been on Reece's Rainbow for FOREVER.  Yet he only has $60.04 in his grant account. 
 
WHY???
 
Where is his Mama?  Why hasn't any noticed him?  Why has he been passed over by everyone for so very long? 
 
 
And what about this babe??? ALEXEY.  He too has been listed FOREVER!  He only has $19.00 in his grant account. 
 Alexey June 2013
 
And here is the biggest heartbreaker of them all....
 
THIS IS IGGY
 
He is DAYS away from aging out.  DAYS. 
 
He has $98.00 in his grant account.
 
Ma (1)
 
Come quickly Lord Jesus!
 
Please pray a family steps up and claims Iggy. 
 
Please!!
 
My heart hurts.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I just don't understand why so many kids are passed over so many times, yet other kids get listed, get huge grants and/or are snapped up for adoption so very quickly. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE to see ALL of the kids find families, I just don't get WHY some are, seemingly, ignored. SO very sad.

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!