Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Aaron's Tower





Aaron's Tower...



Created using his feet and his hands.


-------------------------------------------

John and I traveled to Shriners on Monday for brace adjustments...We went up on Monday and came back early early early Tuesday morning so John could go to school.

Early early early tomorrow morning I'm off to Ohio for the Great Homeschool Convention in Cincinnati. Poor John drew the short straw and is traveling with me. We will be home Sunday afternoon.

On Friday, Rob and Ben are doing the MACHE convention in Frederick, MD and Aaron is going with them. 


Then on Monday morning Rob, Ben, Elijah and I will leave early early early in the morning for Washington DC to get our immigration fingerprints!!  One step closer to Mary...

On Tuesday... I will be face planted on the floor!!! 





1 comment:

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!