Friday, November 8, 2019

Oh Conrad!!!


Look who showed up in my private feed this morning!!!



Oh Conrad you are growing up!!

Wee little boy with his curly hair and somber eyes!

SOMEONE SCOOP HIM UP!!! PLEASE!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

I want to see that baby smile!!

It's Friday and this little guy is FATHERLESS and 270.00 has been raised so far (goal is 1,000) and I am so excited getting this new picture of sweet boy!

I was getting a  bit weary sharing this one lonely picture over and over again!!



His Reece's Rainbow grant account is HERE!

HELP ME GET THIS LITTLE GUY SEEN!!

Share him far and wide!! 

Donate into his grant account. Please don't think that 5.00 won't make a difference. It does. All you have to donate is 5.00. That's it!! Every 5 is a gift to his Mama and Papa!

Please!!!

Help me help Conrad!!!


2 comments:

  1. I would if I could! He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable!! Praying with you his forever family finds him!!

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!