Friday, December 27, 2019

Teeny Tiny



I promised a friend I would yell for him back in November.

I promised that I would share him and get him seen.


Time got away from me and I didn't yell as I wanted to yell. 

Every day something took my time and energy and I just couldn't pull myself together to get a blogpost written.

Every time I checked the Angel Tree I would look for him on there. Up until yesterday he was hanging around the  bottom of the tree - his grant account rising slowly. 

Then last night I checked and saw that he was less than 50 from jumping over the 1,000 wall.

I was happy to see him jump, but recognized I had failed in my desire.

He needs to be seen.

He needs me to stop and share with you how precious and worthy he is.

His Reece's Rainbow name is Ernest.

He's not just small... He's teeny tiny.


Do you see how teeny tiny he is???
His little chin barely makes it over the table.


Oh Mama!!

He's got a beautiful smile and a precious personality...

Packed in the tiniest little body.

SEE HIM!

He's 6 years old.

His diagnoses are bigger than his tiny body.


He won't survive over there.

If he's transferred to a mental institute like Aaron's he won't survive.

He's too tiny and fragile.

Mama - Where are you??

Papa - go pick him up!

He need less than 50.00 to reach his 1,000 goal which is wonderful. but his family still needs to find him.

Please share Ernest

Please shout for him today.

Please pray his family SEES him.

Teeny tiny boy so desperately needs to be seen.

Click here to help Ernest get over the 1,000 wall.

CLICK HERE to see a whole host of other very worthy children who desperately need a Mama and a Papa too. Many of them are NOT over the 1,000 wall and we only have 5 days to reach that goal.


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little boy—love his smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord, see what God has done. Love it!!

    Erika

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!