We have been reminded that we are NOT operating on American time. Rob and I quickly learned while living in that world that things don't always happen when we are told they will happen. Tomorrow is not necessarily the next day. Sometimes it is a week - sometimes more. It's okay. God has had this designed out for a long time and the wait is part of His beautiful plan. Think of how many more prayers are being raised to the throne for a motley group of extremely needy boys who have been forgotten for so long. How precious is that thought!
So please continue to whisper prayers with me.
- Whisper prayers for the ones who are laying in their cribs, unable to lift their heads up or feed themselves.
- Whisper prayers for those who can't walk and who sit lonely and lost in their wheelchairs.
- Whisper prayers for those who can walk but are forced to stay contained in an empty room or a cold shed with nothing to do but rock and cry out.
- Whisper prayers for those who are physically disabled but cognitively normal, trapped in a world without conversation or stimulus.
- Whisper prayers for the caretakers, the doctors, the nurses and the director as they work with and care for these boys.
- Whisper prayers for Heath that God would bring him a family.
- Whisper prayers for protection for little Brady as he waits for his family to come and take him home.
- Whisper prayers - Oh please whisper prayers, that the director would be willing to list more of the boys for adoption.
- Whisper prayers for those who will be visiting these Lost Boys. That the doors would remain open and they would be able to enter in freely.
- Whisper prayers that the director would allow them to visit ALL the boys.
Our time of waiting and praying is not wasted or unnecessary. We wrestle not against flesh and blood! Prayer matters as we battle a darkness that has covered this institute and this village for so long. The darkness would choose to keep this place shut, closed, sealed.
So please pray. Whispered prayers to the throne of Grace! He hears.
P.S. - If you want to shout your prayers - BE MY GUEST!!