Monday, January 11, 2010

NOISY PRAYERS

To all the Reece's Rainbow people who have e-mailed... sent comments... and let us know through the yahoo group how hard you have been praying for Aaron to have a home ... thank you from the bottom of our hearts.  We have been so touched, shocked and blessed by how many people have been praying for Aaron... rooting for him... longing for him to have a home long before we knew about this little guy.  Amazing love. 

This is my thought for the day... The reason that the calling we felt from God was SO STRONG was because with all the prayers and cries offered up for Aaron to the Lord... His eardrums were being shattered!  Noisy prayers move mountains!

3 comments:

  1. Well I want to add my voice to your cheering section, too. God richly bless you on your journey. It likely will not be easy--no matter how much we all wish it were--but it will be so worth it.
    Joy,RR,adopted Caleb 2008, Steven 2009

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first found out about Aaron the other week from a friends blog and I couldn't get him off of my mind. I shared with my husband and was really wondering if adopting him was something we should pursue. My heart was breaking, thinking about his precious little self in a mental institution. We weren't feeling the ability to go through with it right now (we have 5 kids---twins adopted from Haiti last year), but he was still so heavy on my heart. I was praying that someone would snatch him up quickly...SO it was such an exciting thing to see that he now has a family. I read from the beginning of your blog and plan to follow through the end. I don't know you but am so proud of your family for taking this leap of faith. I will enjoy watching the journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo!!!!!!!! How blessed you are!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!