Wednesday, May 26, 2010

UPS... What can Brown NOT do for you!

      I woke up this morning (6 am) for Rob to tell me that our precious piece of paper is now in Louisville, Kentucky.  Not what I wanted to hear.  Can someone please enlighten me why my paper went in the OPPOSITE direction?  Last time it flew out of Philadelphia (6 hours after we mailed) and was in Europe in less than 24 hours.  My heart.  I watched a video this morning that is on You Tube about children in a mental institute in Bulgaria.  Oh my heart.  Another week our little guy has to wait.  One more week may not seem like much to us in our safe lives but one more week for him in a world of chaos and neglect is eternity.  Please dear Lord, part these waters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!