Thursday, November 3, 2011

Coming soon.... glimpses of the Lost Boys....


This is what the LORD says—

he who made a way through the sea,

a path through the mighty waters,

who drew out the chariots and horses,

the army and reinforcements together,

and they lay there, never to rise again,

extinguished, snuffed out like a wick:

“Forget the former things;

do not dwell on the past.

See, I am doing a new thing!

Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?

I am making a way in the wilderness

and streams in the wasteland.

The wild animals honor me,

the jackals and the owls,

because I provide water in the wilderness

and streams in the wasteland,

to give drink to my people, my chosen,

 the people I formed for myself

that they may proclaim my praise.

Isaiah 43

3 comments:

  1. Really??? Has someone been there recently? I can't wait to see.
    On another note, thanks for suggesting we meet the Malone family. You were right on with that one. They seem like awesome people. :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it has been several years since The Lost Boys posts were written, but I am going to this institution this year to get our son. Does anyone know if conditions have improved at all since then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please contact me at covenantb@yahoo.com or call me at 434-589-4102 - I want to chat with you!!! - Julia Nalle I was there last fall.

      Delete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!