Wednesday, May 21, 2014

"Watch Me," He Whispers...

For two weeks now I have watched Him whisper in hearts.
 
 
Whispering for orphans across the ocean.

 
Watching him call people to give.
 
Give to orphans who have so very little.
 
 
 
Give so they can be given a lifeline.  Another way.  A chance to learn about the God who loves them best of all!


I'm in awe of what He is doing.

And I've been learning so much along the way.
 
Learning about just letting it go.  Trusting the Lord of the Harvest to provide.  Learning to focus on the task I have been given to do.  Write the words.  Keep the numbers straight.  Quit trying to work this angle or that angle.  Just let it go.

"Watch me," He Whispers.

Watch me provide for this one.


And that one...



 
"I love them best of all," He Whispers.

Best of all!


 
 
 
I haven't had much of a choice.  The timing of all of this is not optimal. There are 10 days left in this giveaway and I am traveling to both North Carolina AND California during that time.  I am spending 6 of those 10 days trying to sell our homeschool curriculum

It's laughable! 
 
Yet God has proved Himself much bigger than my circumstances.  And as I have let it go - God has replaced my worry with a peace that is carrying me through.
 
I wrote this yesterday to some friends ... "138... I believe"
 
I do.
 
I believe that God is going to provide.
 
I don't know what that means.
 
I have no idea if ALL the children will be sponsored.

I've learned that it really doesn't matter.

The Heart Whisperer is on the move.
 
He's opened the doors for these four weeks of camps.

He's calling out the little ones, the older ones, the special ones who will go.

He's preparing the workers.  Providing for each of them.  Calling them by name to go and love and share about Him.

 
This is His work.

And as for me...  These last two weeks... I have gained so much.
 
I have so much peace about all of it. A peace that is filled with laughter and joy.  The laughter from the camp itself has been filling my ears.  Flooding into my heart.  I've spent two weeks now imagining the giggles.  The joy.  The look on their faces.  Each little girl. Each older boy.  Each special needs child.  Hearing their voices raised in song.  Watching them listen.  Seeing them sleeping in their tents.

The Whisperer of Hearts cares deeply for each one.



This Giveaway is a means for Him to do His work in the lives of each one of those children.

 
Two months ago when the social worker asked the ministry team to take all the children to camp, 600 children needed sponsors.

Two weeks ago 400 children needed sponsors.

Yesterday 138.

Today 126. 



Are you in awe?? I am.

"Watch Me," He Whispers...

Watch Me...

To all who have been listening to the Whisperer of Hearts...

Deb, Katy, Nicole, Mindy, Rachel, Heather, Tonya, Marianne, Katrina, Bettina, Kim, Mary, Erika, Cheryl, Crystal, Tobi, Amy, Madeleine, Genna, Heather, Rebecca, Andrea, Jennifer, Kori, Philip, Judith, Kelly, Jennifer, Candice, Joy, Kelley, Candice, Ashley, Cindy, Dee, Amanda, Brenda, Jessica, Patricia, Naomi, Beth, Gaye, Lori, Brooke, Lisa, Kat, Tom, Rebekah, David, Cheryl, Rosemary, Amy, Ryan, Cynthia, MayLynne, Melody, Shasta, Theresa, Kelly, Kristen, Virginia, Rick, Stephanie, Ruby, Nancy, Kim, Peggy, Helen, Kendi, Rachel, Karen, Martha, Stori, Marcie, Rebekah, Amber, Carey, Carolina, Riley, Cynthia, Sharon, Katie, Cindy, Kerri, Kathleen, Naomi, Anonymous X 24
 
 Thank you.

474 children are heading for camp this summer.

126 are still waiting.


If you want to see ALL the prizes CLICK HERE
 
If you want to know more about why in the world we are doing this... CLICK HERE
 
If you haven't given yet... JOIN IN!   Whatever the Lord whispers to your heart - please give.  Watch the numbers fall!!

 
 
 
 



1 comment:

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!