Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I Dropped the Ball

Shoot!!!
 
I've dropped the ball!
 
I promised my friend, Tammy Enberg, that I would help her raise funds for her adoption.  We both have adopted babes with arthrogryposis and have spent many hours hanging out at the Shriners Hospital together! 

Bringing Hope to Damaris
 
She's adopted 7 babes over the years.  Yes.  7. 
 
She's going back to adopt a beautiful girl who is the same age as Aaron. 
 
Damaris.
 
40502230723 Damaris (1)
 
Tammy's been trying to sell this shirt... Which is a really cool one...
 
Bringing Hope to Damaris
 
Despite yelling far and wide - she has only sold 22 of the 50 shirts she needs to sell in order to be able to place an order.
 
THIS ENDS TONIGHT!!
 
I know.
 
I'm asking for the impossible.
 
I need 28 people to buy a shirt.
 
PLEASE???
 
Anyone??
 
If she can't get 28 people then NO ONE gets a shirt.
 
 
Please help me turn that sad face into a smile??
ARE THERE 28 PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO WOULD LIKE TO HELP MY FRIEND???
 
 
 
Bringing Hope to Damaris
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Ordered and will represent in Flagstaff, AZ! Good luck and best wishes for all of these lost children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ordered in Sacramento, CA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Minnesota! I lived there a few years and got married there. Donated to my neighbors to the West!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!