Thursday, September 18, 2014

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho



We interrupt the writing process for a quick picture break...


Without dimples...
 
 
....Or with dimples....
 
 
I just seriously love this little guy to pieces!!!
 

An Aaron Creation!
 
Don't tell Aaron that missing muscles and tendons in his arms and hands is a show-stopper...
 
He spent a LONG time placing all those blocks in just the right place.
 
 
 
BE IMPRESSED!
 
I most certainly am!

 
And this goofy son of mine...
 

 

Last weekend he was in a really fun musical called DEAR EDWINA JR.

 
He was asked to be in at the last moment and stepped up and did a beautiful job!
 

To say I was proud of him would be a total understatement.  He sang two songs - one in a Transylvania accent - and the other as a love song and both were gorgeous. 

 
My boy has talent.
 
 
He's also a total nutcase...
 
 
And I love him to pieces too!
 
 
 
And that is the end of this picture break...
 
 
HEIGH HO HEIGH HO..
 
It's back to writing I  go....
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such handsome talented young men! :) I always marvel at how similar in looks they are. samm

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!